India a consumption-based economy is a land of opportunities providing huge scope for foreign companies to set up their subsidiary/branch in India. The Government of India has aided these companies by notifying investor friendly policies & laws. Among the emerging market, India has proven to be an ideal destination for investment by multinational companies to capitalise the India’s fastest growing market.
Different Kind Of Structures Of Corporations:
- Private Limited Companies is a company which is privately held and the liability of the members is limited to the amount of shares respectively held by them. It is the mostly used business structure by entities incorporated in India.
- Public Limited Companies is a company having limited liability but can offer shares to the general public. Public Limited Companies is a preferable option for businesses planning for large scale operations.
- Limited Liability Partnership is a partnership in which the partners of the LLP have limited liability. This form of structure gives the benefits of limited liability of a company and the flexibility of a partnership.
In order to initiate the marketing of a product in India & understand the scope of expansion, multinational companies prefer to start off with a liaison office.
Liaison Office means a place of business to act as a channel of communication between the principal place of business or Head Office which does not undertake any commercial/trading/industrial activity.
A Liaison Office Can Undertake Only The Following Activities In India:
- Representing the parent company in India
- Promoting the trade with India through export/import
- Promotion of technical/financial collaborations between parent/group companies and companies in India
- Facilitation of communication channel between parent company and Indian companies.
Key Services Offered By Us:
- Advise on the strategy for India set up & optimal business structure in India
- Incorporation of the company or branch in India
- Obtaining approvals from various regulatory authorities
- Obtaining registration under various other laws like Goods & Services Tax, Importer Exporter Code (IEC), Provident Fund, Employee State Insurance Act etc.
- Advising on the FEMA guidelines for inbound investment
- Managing accounts & monthly/yearly compliance requirements